Would you like to win a copy of Get Strong, Get Fit, Get Happy: A Life Manual for 40+ ? Well, MrandMrs50Plus have 2 up for grabs so read on ….
Get Strong, Get Fit, Get Happy: A Life Manual For 40+ by Nutritionist and Personal Trainer, Stuart Roberts, is published by Hashtag Press and is available as a paperback and ebook, in all good bookshops and online including Waterstones and Amazon.
Get Strong, Get Fit, Get Happy
- It’s time to challenge the established view of getting old, losing strength, fitness and slowing down… which can hold many people back.
- Read ten things you can do now to give your health an immediate boost.
- Understand why it’s paramount to make sure that your digestion is in tip top condition and how.
- Get smart and time-saving ways to exercise that give you amazing physical health.
- Learn how to apply key nutrition concepts in a practical way that fit into everyday life.
- Read about the role of stress in obliterating our long-term health and practical strategies to help minimise it
- Get tips on staying motivated.
Stuart Roberts, the author, is a naturopathic nutritionist, personal trainer, and spent decades working as a Firefighter. He lives in Kent, with his wife Sue, and together they have written this ultimate go-to guide for anyone who wants to defy social conditioning that makes us think we ‘have’ to lose our health, strength and fitness as we age. The book contains tips to help you sleep, exercise optimally and eat better. There’s also advice on how to relieve stress, manage burn-out, boost wellbeing and build yourself a happier, healthier life whatever your age!
If you’d like to win 1 of 2 copies of this fab book ….
Click here if you can’t see the form below